Rubber finishing profiles

Finishing profiles, also called edge profile, clamp profile or bodywork tape. These types of profiles are often used for finishing sharp edges of, for example, metal, plastic or other material.
We deliver these profiles in black as standard. The material composition is PVC.

Please accept cookies to help us improve this website Is this OK? Yes No More on cookies »