Large roof hatch with manual operation 970x530 mm
Roof hatch large with manual operation
A roof hatch provides your motorhome/caravan with extra daylight without being bothered by any 'snoopers'. It can also be used as an emergency exit. This roof hatch can be operated manually and mounted on a flat surface.
It is very important to properly ventilate a motorhome.
This can be done by means of a roof hatch, but also by means of a roof ventilator. Take a look at the
* Hole size 970 x 530 mm with a radius of 80
* Exterior size roof hatch 1080 x 640 mm
* Suitable for roof thickness 30 mm - 70 mm
* Emergency exit according to EC2001/85
* Glass dome homologated ECE 43R
* High quality gaskets
* Inner frame easy to mount in outer frame
* Pre-drilled mounting holes in outer frame
* With demolition hammer
- Article number